One aim of the Tapestry of Renfrewshire is to use only J & P Coats/ Anchor Stranded Cotton.
If you have any Stranded Cotton that you do not require we would love to use it in the Tapestry!
Collections points are available at 4 locations in Paisley:
- Paisley Abbey Shop, Abbey Close – Monday to Saturday 10am – 3.30pm
- Paisley Thread Mill Museum Mile End Mill, 12 Seedhill Rd – Wendnesday 12 – 4pm and Saturday 12-4pm from 4th March 2017
- Abbey Mill Business Centre, Mile End Mill Reception, 12 Seedhill Rd when Thread Mill Museum is closed.
- Renfrewshire Witch Hunt 1697 Heritage & Creative Hub, Unit 24 The Paisley Centre
- Sma’ Shot Cottages, Shuttle Street – From April 2017 on a Wednesday and Saturday 12-4pm
If you would like to post anything please send it to:
Tapestry of Renfrewshire
c/o Paisley Thread Mill Museum
Abbey Mill Business Centre
12 Seedhill Road
Please include your name and contact details so we can acknowledge all donations.